Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wow, what a great speech by Sara Palin


I have been waiting for tonight since last Friday. Gov. Palin really showed why McCain picked her as his VP. She spoke with conviction and determination. She had some great one liners attacking the Obama nation (I just realized that if you say that real fast it kind of sounds like Abomination...hmmm) and I loved that she did not mention her daughter's pregnancy. I don't know how after tonight you don't love her and her family. Maybe its because I was raised in the west, in the middle of nowhere, that I can appreciate what she brings to the table. You can't ask for a more of Washington outsider.

I'll be honest, I was really hoping for Mitt Romney to get the VP nod. I thought he would have made a great President and a great VP. So last Friday I was dissapointed when I first heard the news. But that shortly faded when I watched her with McCain. I thought, wow, McCain pulled this out of nowhere and its going to be his ticket to the White House. Tonight, I felt the same. Nice job and lets get the McCain/Palin ticket elected in November.

No comments: